[ANNOUNCE] findAllUserCharges by date range temporarily unavailable

Justin Kerr Sheckler

Oct 17, 2011, 3:13:55 PM10/17/11
to etsy-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Because of a serious performance issue affecting the whole site, we've had to temporarily disable finding member bill charges using the min_created and max_created parameters. (You can still query bill charges if you're not using these parameters.)  We're working on a permanent fix, which we hope to have deployed soon.

best,

Justin Kerr Sheckler
Developer API Lead
Etsy.com
jus...@etsy.com

Justin Kerr Sheckler

Oct 17, 2011, 5:01:59 PM10/17/11
to etsy-...@googlegroups.com
UPDATE: We will be running some database maintenance overnight that should fix this problem, so we expect to turn this feature back on tomorrow morning (Eastern time.)

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Justin Kerr Sheckler
Developer API Lead
Etsy.com
jus...@etsy.com

Justin Kerr Sheckler

Oct 18, 2011, 10:55:38 AM10/18/11
to etsy-...@googlegroups.com
UPDATE: This feature is turned back ON. We will monitor the performance throughout the day to make sure it's improved.

Thanks for your patience-- I know that this is an important call for many of you. However, I think you'll notice a big increase in performance from now on.

Justin Kerr Sheckler
Developer API Lead
Etsy.com
jus...@etsy.com