K-12 experience sought

sean williams

Nov 20, 2012, 6:44:13 PM11/20/12
to etmooc
Hello -
I am in the early stages of creating a MOOC for the state of Oregon geared towards freshmen in high school and we are starting with English/Lang Arts.
Does anyone have experience with this or know of someone? We seem to be starting from scratch with the user age so I am looking for any resources I can find.

Thanks,
Sean

--
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." ~ AEE

Alec Couros

Nov 20, 2012, 9:57:33 PM11/20/12
to etm...@googlegroups.com
Hey Sean,
I know that vere...@gmail.com (Verena Roberts) has been planning a K12 type MOOC. Maybe she can be of assistance? Also, I'm glad to discuss this sometime in December when things slow down a bit for me.

Cheers and best of luck with this project! I was in Portland last week - I wish we had met up.
Alec

Associate Professor & ICT Coordinator
Educational Technology & Media
University of Regina,