Bought http://etmooc.org

Alec Couros

Sep 4, 2012, 10:51:46 PM9/4/12
to etm...@googlegroups.com
Bought a domain and installed Wordpress MU. Let me know if anyone would like an account to do edits, visual design or technical Wordpress magic. I'm thinking this is where the course might start to take shape.

Alison Seaman

Sep 5, 2012, 12:57:23 AM9/5/12
to etm...@googlegroups.com
Excellent!

I may have someone interested in helping with CSS coding and design. I may be interested in the design as well.

Alec Couros

Sep 5, 2012, 1:02:10 AM9/5/12
to etm...@googlegroups.com
That'd be great! I will be happy to setup another admin account to the Wordpress blog. As well, we should talk to Jim Groom about what they are doing with their setup - I know they've been using some great plugins to aggregate the work of DS106. Jim did offer to help so we should take him up on that.

Valerie Lopes

Sep 5, 2012, 1:08:14 AM9/5/12
to etm...@googlegroups.com
Great news Alec.

I can help with edits as I use Wordpress quite a bit.

Valerie
Sent from my BlackBerry

From: Alec Couros <aco...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 19:51:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Bought http://etmooc.org

Mark Smithers

Sep 5, 2012, 2:21:31 AM9/5/12
to etm...@googlegroups.com
I'm happy to work on the WP site also if you want me to.

Cheers

Mark

Matthew Kruger-Ross

Sep 5, 2012, 3:39:28 PM9/5/12
to etm...@googlegroups.com, ma...@myoporum.com
Very familiar with WP on both ends - server-side or WP-hosted. Seems to be a decent enough "stuff-holding" tool. Happy to help where needed.

Alec Couros

Sep 11, 2012, 6:01:13 PM9/11/12
to etm...@googlegroups.com, ma...@myoporum.com
Thanks to all of those with the WP skills. We should start discussing responsibilities and access once we get the content and organization questions considered.

CogDog

Sep 12, 2012, 12:09:28 AM9/12/12
to etm...@googlegroups.com, ma...@myoporum.com
I am game to help on the Wordpress front; I have experience on the inner workings of ds106.