Authentication

Sandy

Jun 26, 2015, 6:48:14 AM6/26/15
to est...@googlegroups.com
Este.js seems to be the ideal dev stack for my web application but I have some problems with authentication :

1. When user authenticates itself with Login component I want to trigger some actions to update app state with user-specific data. Where can I implement this ?

2. When user is authenticated and reloads the page, userState is updated with viewer info but not yet on client side thus the user is redirected on login page.  How can I correct this ?

Sandy

Sandy

Jun 26, 2015, 9:08:09 AM6/26/15
to est...@googlegroups.com
I'm sorry, the problem with app state is not on client side. User state is correct but in function "willTransitionTo" viewer is null. I don't know why...