Este - Javascript with React

Joel

Mar 10, 2014, 11:10:49 PM3/10/14
to est...@googlegroups.com
I'm enamored with React, and was looking for more guidance on how to "fill in" the rest of what is needed with React. It looks like Este is a good candidate. I like that you use the Google Closure kit with it as well.

I was hoping for a javascript example with React, and some info on how to use each of the components, but Este is sparse in documentation. Will this product continue?

Daniel Steigerwald

Mar 11, 2014, 6:57:33 AM3/11/14
to est...@googlegroups.com
Sure. What Este.js actually is? It's thin architectural MVC layer over Google Closure Tools, React and several others libraries. My intention is not to provide super big framework for everything. Este it's more like meta-framework, so called dev stack. Now I am in process or rewriting a lot of stuff for new Izomorphic Este. Stay tunned, or create your own mix of Closure Library, React, etc.

Daniel Steigerwald

Apr 16, 2014, 8:43:23 AM4/16/14
to est...@googlegroups.com
Here is new Este 6.0.0 with Gulp and React prepared to go. Enjoy.