Application name always App?

Tim Uckun

May 27, 2013, 7:39:53 PM5/27/13
to espresso-...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys.

I just downloaded enginery and created my first app. Is there a way to tell it name my application something other than App?

Silviu Rusu

May 27, 2013, 11:20:38 PM5/27/13
to espresso-...@googlegroups.com
Enginery using some conventions and App constant is one of them.

Espresso instead does not impose any conventions.

So if you do not like the way Enginery is building your app you can always do this by hand.

Tim Uckun

May 27, 2013, 11:28:21 PM5/27/13
to espresso-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.

Perhaps that should be an option for enginery?

Silviu Rusu

Tim Uckun

May 28, 2013, 8:34:05 AM5/28/13
to espresso-...@googlegroups.com
Another option might be to follow the rails convention and name the app according to the directory name.