Escort Web Browser 0.2.3 released

Shiki Okasaka

Dec 2, 2012, 3:09:15 AM12/2/12
to es-operat...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Today we have released Escort Web browser 0.2.3 and Esidl Web IDL
compiler 0.2.1 from,
http://code.google.com/p/es-operating-system/

The major goal of Escort 0.2.3 has been to support the incremental
reflow with its CSS rendering engine. Escort 0.2.3 now performs the
reflow substantially faster than the previous versions when a DOM tree
is dynamically modified, for instance, when a character is inserted in
a text input field via the keyboard.

Esidl 0.2.1 has fixed bugs around the Web IDL special operation
handling which generated wrong C++11 dispatch code.

We've also opened an apt repository for Ubuntu 12.10 in addition to a
yum repository for Fedora 17. For more instructions, please visit,
http://download.esrille.org/

As always, we welcome your input and feedback!

Best,

Shiki Okasaka
www.esrille.com

mutaz...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2013, 5:41:31 PM6/4/13
to es-operat...@googlegroups.com
This is what I have been missing!...Short, Sweet, and Simple.