Announcement: Camp DevOps

Martin Logan

Sep 23, 2011, 3:52:02 PM9/23/11
to erlan...@googlegroups.com
All, sorry for the spam. I want to let everyone on this list know
about Camp DevOp (http://campdevops.com) which is a 2 day conference
in Chicago IL on Oct 22 and 23 2011. I am helping put it on as I think
this stuff is really important for any would be successful company. It
is focused on the technology, and process, but mostly the technology
behind such things as continuous delivery, release automation, etc...
The high level theme of Camp DevOps is Continuous Delivery. We have
really worked hard to pull together some of the best speakers around.

A partial list of speakers is:

- Jez Humble - Author of "Continuous Delivery"
- Chris Read - DevOps Guru
- John Willis - Chef fame and DevOps Cafe now with DTO Solutions
- Pascal-Louis Perez - former CTO at Wealthfront (50 changes a day)
- Gary Larizza - Puppet config management master
- R. Tyler Croy - of Jenkins fame
- Nicholas Leskiw - Graphite monitoring contributor (former Orbitz)
- Matthew O'Keefe - Infrastructure Architect at Morningstar...

This will be 2 days of DevOps. The conference is $100 for the early
bird ticket and all proceeds made will go to a technical related
charity to be named soon so you can learn and do some good at the same
time.

Register here: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/2061143937

--
Martin Logan