best advice you've received

Heather

Oct 22, 2014, 2:56:36 PM10/22/14
to erie-run...@googlegroups.com
For a blog post: Share the best running-related advice you ever received.

~ Heather

Benjamin Reitz

Oct 22, 2014, 2:58:13 PM10/22/14
to erie-run...@googlegroups.com
You can run too fast. But you can never run too slow.

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 2:56 PM, Heather <zipd...@gmail.com> wrote:
For a blog post: Share the best running-related advice you ever received.

~ Heather

bfRunner

Oct 23, 2014, 8:28:06 AM10/23/14

On Wednesday, October 22, 2014 2:56:36 PM UTC-4, Heather wrote:
For a blog post: Share the best running-related advice you ever received.

~ Heather

Ditch the shoes and start running barefoot!
I would have given up running years ago had I not taken that advice.

Tom Madura