Assistant Coach Vacancy

Dino

May 9, 2015, 8:31:37 AM5/9/15
to erie-run...@googlegroups.com
Assistant Cross Country at Fairview High School:
I'm beginning a search for an assistant coach for the upcoming season. Preferably a female with XC running experience, or at least running/training experience in general. Prior coaching experience is not required. Clearances and background checks will be mandatory. The season starts mid August and runs through the end of October. Practice will either be 3:30-5:30pm or 4-6pm and 5-6 days a week. You should be willing and able to commit to Saturdays during that time for meets and practices. Email me for more details if you are interested.

Thanks!
Dino Montagna