Walk or run water stops?

Heather

Jan 20, 2015, 3:15:42 PM1/20/15
to erie-run...@googlegroups.com
For a blog post on Runner's Notes, tell me.... Do you walk water stops or drink on the run. Why? Seems there's quite a divide. I'm know I'm firmly on one side.

Tell me what you do. Chime in!

~ Heather

dal...@hotmail.com

Jan 20, 2015, 3:29:38 PM1/20/15
to erie-run...@googlegroups.com
Walk

Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 12:15:42 -0800
From: zipd...@gmail.com
To: erie-run...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Erie Runners Club] Walk or run water stops?

For a blog post on Runner's Notes, tell me.... Do you walk water stops or drink on the run. Why? Seems there's quite a divide. I'm know I'm firmly on one side.

Tell me what you do. Chime in!

~ Heather

Leo Fohl

Jan 20, 2015, 3:31:34 PM1/20/15
to erie-run...@googlegroups.com
When I do training runs, I carry water.  When I race, I race like I train and carry water and save precious seconds by running through water stops.

Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 at 3:15 PM
From: Heather <zipd...@gmail.com>

To: erie-run...@googlegroups.com

hermeanness

Jan 20, 2015, 5:51:51 PM1/20/15
to erie-run...@googlegroups.com
I walk through the water stops because honestly, I'm not an elite runner and the few seconds i give up walking spares me from aspirating my water.
Kim

Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note® 3

Paul Bressan

Jan 20, 2015, 6:59:22 PM1/20/15
to erie-run...@googlegroups.com
Both. Walk early when I have energy to save.​