Re: [Erie Runners Club] Sad News ............................................Mead Jamie

Tom Toale

Oct 15, 2014, 4:13:11 PM10/15/14
to erie-run...@googlegroups.com
Mead,
Gee Mead, I would love to help.  Can I send more than you need?
Tom T​

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 2:58 PM, 'Mead, Jamie' via Erie Runners Club <erie-run...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

I hope this email finds you well! I could not inform everyone about our family trip to Philippine. The Vacation was successful, but our journey has turned sour we were mugged last night at gun point and all valuables were stolen, (cash, bank cards and mobile phone, it was a brutal experience we went to shop before leaving to the airport since our return flight soon, quite honestly it was beyond a dreadful experience for us but looking on the bright side we weren't seriously hurt or injured, we are still alive so that is what's important and luckily we had my passport in my hotel room to get us home.

I need your help financially to get back home, I need to settle some outstanding hotel bills and also take a cab to the airport. I am really sorry i am asking this of you, believe me I don't want to ask I would rather take care of it my self but I cant, I have contacted my bank, but the best they can do is to mail a new card which will take 7 to 10 days to get here. All I need right now is $2,650 , If you can help that would be great and I promise to make the refund once I get back home.

Please let me know if you can help me

Regards

Mead Jamie