Pgh race coming up

Mary Herbert

Aug 28, 2015, 9:24:36 AM8/28/15
to erie-run...@googlegroups.com
Good morning all!

My name is Mary Herbert, and I volunteer with an organization called Jeremiah's Place, Pittsburgh's only crisis nursery for kids aged 0-6yo. We provide emergency child care, at no cost to any client, when families or caregivers are in crises of any kind. In addition, we provide families with resources to help with any issues or needs they have in order to help children to be safe.
We are working to publicize our 3rd annual 5K race/walk fundraiser,coming up soon on September 12th here in Pittsburgh.  This is our signature fundraising event, and gets a good crowd.
Sincerely,
Mary Herbert
3rd Annual JP5K Run/Walk
Chipped/timed race
Saturday, September, 12, 2015 at Riverview Park in Pittsburgh
Registration, info, parking, maps, etc. available at:
Race registration is also through www.active.com; this is a timed/chipped race.
Thank you again!