Just in from AAEEBL

1 view

Coach Carole

Sep 19, 2011, 7:39:54 AM9/19/11
to eportfolio_c...@googlegroups.com
Greetings!

We invite you to join us twice monthly on Wednesdays for an online series featuring a variety of eportfolio tools and technologies.

The next session:
Webinar Series:  Exploring ePortfolio Technologies: Reviewing Platforms and Approaches for Teaching, Learning and Beyond featuring eFolioWorld - Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - 10:00am PST | 1:00pm EST

The webinar series is co-hosted by AAEEBL, EPAC, and ePortfolio California, working together to extend the reach of electronic portfolios for teaching and learning.  The webinar session will be based on questions derived from a community interest survey, and eportfolio developers will demonstrate how their technology platforms address teaching and learning with eportfolios.

Pre-register here. You will receive a confirmation email.  Before the webinar,  you will also receive URL access and pass code information -- please watch for this!

Currently the Digication forum is active and will be through the 27th of September.  You can find the forum and resources from the webinar including a recording of the session at www.aaeebl.org/digication-forum .  You are invited to stop by the Digication forum to pose questions and to discuss topics of interest pertaining to Digication's platform for eportfolios.

2011 Fall Schedule:

September 28 - eFolioWorld
October 12 - Desire2Learn
October 26 - LiveText
November 9 - FolioTek
November 23 - Epsilen
December 7 - Mahara

Information about the spring series will be forthcoming in October.

Judy Williamson Batson
Communications Director, AAEEBL

Unsubscribe

Pauline Porcaro

Sep 20, 2011, 6:54:33 PM9/20/11
to eportfolio_c...@googlegroups.com
HI Carole, you say register here but I'm a bit lost on that one, sorry could you give me some more info. I've been to the site and am confused...maybe it's just too early! cheers P

Pauline Porcaro

Senior Advisor TAFE Quality and Development, Academic Development Group

Office of the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Business)
Building 108, Level 11, Room 36
235-251 Bourke Street,