... final weeks of the epcop mooc ... is it an ending or a new beginning?

Coach Carole

Sep 20, 2011, 8:32:57 PM9/20/11
to eportfolio_c...@googlegroups.com
This has been a most enjoyable and intense mooc with our registrations peaking at 360 and discussion forums totalling 46 in the Ning community. The participants will be encouraged to join this conversation group and I am hoping that this will inject some new thoughts and ideas here.
There is merit in perusing the learnspace for the materials we presented there, even though the MOOC is coming to an end for 2011, https://sites.google.com/site/epcoplearnspace/ will remain in place as a creative commons contribution to the world of eportfolio awareness.
There is merit in joining the Ning community where the participants are now saying their farewells and providing parting gifts at: http://epcopmooc.ning.com/forum - you will be able to harvest many more ideas and examples from our MOOCers. The blog articles are worth a look too at: http://www.netvibes.com/coach_carole#EpCoP_MOOC_blogs - MOOCers reflections on their experience may inspire you.

The design team and challenge mentors have learned and shared so much during our 8 weeks together and have grown their own eportfolios alongside the participants.
We've gathered a few examples for you here:
We would like to continue to gather our treasure trove of eportfolios, have you got one or more you'd like to share? These will all be gathered and added to the LearnSpace in the last week.

A huge thank you to our sponsors, the Framework, our manager Allison Miller and to our design team: Carole, Junita, Pauline and Sandra, and to our challenge mentors: Helen, Penny, Katt, Pam, Simon, Christine, Gayle, Mutuota, Fiona, Ian and Manjit.