What will I gain by joining this community of practice?

Coach Carole

Jul 17, 2011, 12:58:47 AM7/17/11
to eportfolio_c...@googlegroups.com
We welcome all new eportfolio beginners, practitioners and facilitators to join this community as we prepare to launch into a new phase of its growth!

Let's begin by listing the benefits that new members will get when they join and then make a plan to invite at least one more person to join the EpCoP.

Benefit #1 Members automatically receive notifications of new postings to their email inbox.
Benefit #2 Members get first hand notifications of the events happening in and around e-portfolios both online and in person e.g. the EpCoP MOOC starts in two weeks time.

What benefits would you list here?

Liz Diamond

Jul 17, 2011, 7:03:55 AM7/17/11
to eportfolio_c...@googlegroups.com
Benefit # members will have opportunity to strengthen learning networks

Pauline Porcaro

Jul 18, 2011, 9:46:14 PM7/18/11
to eportfolio_c...@googlegroups.com
Members will remain inspired about the benefits of eportfolios as they learn in this community.

Cheers Pauline

and around e-portfolios both online and in person e.g. the EpCoP MOOC<https://sites.google.com/site/epcoplearnspace/>starts in two weeks time.