Physics and Tautology.

socr...@bezeqint.net

Aug 1, 2012, 4:49:20 PM8/1/12
to Epistemology
Physics and Tautology.
=.
1
Where did the masses for ‘ big bang ‘ come from ?
These masses came from surrounding space.
2
Where did these masses from surrounding space come from ?
These masses came from ‘big bang’.
===.
Why he is poor ?
Because he is stupid.
Why he is stupid?
Because he is poor.
===.

socr...@bezeqint.net

Aug 2, 2012, 8:52:26 AM8/2/12
to Epistemology
Physics and Tautology.
=.
1
Where did the masses for ‘ big bang ‘ come from ?
These masses came from surrounding space.
2
Where did these masses from surrounding space come from ?
These masses came from ‘big bang’.
===.
Why is he poor ?
Because he is stupid.
Why is he stupid?
Because he is poor.
===.
The ‘big bang’ doesn’t give answer to the question:
where did the mass come from ?
To understand this we need go out from ‘ big bang’ .
But ‘ the big bang theory is an effort to explain what happened
at the very beginning of our universe. Prior to that moment there
was nothing;’
So, . . where do we go out ?
==.

Craig Weinberg

Aug 2, 2012, 9:02:56 AM8/2/12
to episte...@googlegroups.com
We don't go out. We go in.

The moment prior to space is also the moment prior to time, which is not a moment at all.

What makes moments is the experience of matter. It is us.

The universe begins as our biography begins - as a dream on the inside and as dividing symmetrical patterns on the outside.

It keeps beginning, and it never begins, only persists hypothetically as a projection. For a true beginning you need something that has already begin to experience it as a beginning

awori achoka

Aug 3, 2012, 1:46:10 AM8/3/12
to episte...@googlegroups.com
So, the "moment" (WHATEVER IT IS)---existed before our consciousness of it---it is then hopeless to try and figure out when it ever began to exist.

socr...@bezeqint.net

Aug 3, 2012, 3:08:47 AM8/3/12
to episte...@googlegroups.com

So, . . where do we go out ?

==.

If we go out of mass then it can be only one possibility -
- we will enter into an empty space.
==.
‘ A world without masses, without electrons, without an
electromagnetic field is an empty world. Such an empty
world is flat. But if masses appear, if charged particles
appear, if an electromagnetic field appears then our world
becomes curved. Its geometry is Riemannian, that is,
non- Euclidian.’
/ Book ‘Albert Einstein’ The page 116 . by Leopold Infeld. /
===.

Craig Weinberg

Aug 3, 2012, 9:17:31 AM8/3/12
to episte...@googlegroups.com
It isn't just before our consciousness, it is after as well, and within, and not present at all. It is the wrapper of all befores and afters and it is made of consciousness. Not 'our' consciousness as human beings, but sense as the sole root of universal relativity and coherence.