How about release 3.2.0?

Sergey Prokhorov

Apr 19, 2016, 9:32:01 AM4/19/16
to Erlang epgsql Postgres driver use and development
There are a number of features and bugfixes added in devel branch:

* pgapp
* array of records type support
* #error.codename (more readable errors)
* Redshift support (by allowing dynamic typecache update fail)
* Aggregate small binary packets to one in epgsql_sock (performance improvement)
* Handle situations, when server initiate connection close
* prepared_query APIs

And 2 pull-requests awaiting merging:

Maybe it's a good time to merge these 2 pull-requests, merge devel to master and tag new release?

P.S.: for some reason now epgsql.app.src has `{vsn, "3.3.0"}`.

David Welton

Apr 19, 2016, 12:06:21 PM4/19/16
to Sergey Prokhorov, Erlang epgsql Postgres driver use and development
Hi,

That sounds good to me. Anyone opposed?
> --

David N. Welton

http://www.welton.it/davidw/

http://www.dedasys.com/

Sergey Prokhorov

May 2, 2016, 5:23:32 AM5/2/16
to Erlang epgsql Postgres driver use and development, seri...@gmail.com
So, looks like everybody are ok about this?

Updated changelog:

* pgapp
* #error.codename (more readable errors)
* Redshift support (by allowing dynamic typecache update fail)
* Aggregate small binary packets to one in epgsql_sock (network performance improvement)
* Handle situations, when server initiate connection close
* prepared_query APIs (useful when you need to execute one query many times with different parameters)
* array of records type support
* jsonb type support

David Welton

May 3, 2016, 12:58:32 AM5/3/16
to Sergey Prokhorov, Erlang epgsql Postgres driver use and development
Hi,

Sounds good to me. I'd be happy for you to go ahead and do this if
you want - do you have the permissions you'd need?

Sergey Prokhorov

May 3, 2016, 7:23:42 AM5/3/16
to Erlang epgsql Postgres driver use and development, seri...@gmail.com
No, I have no permissions on epgsql repo. Only have on pgapp.

Sergey Prokhorov

May 4, 2016, 7:17:04 AM5/4/16
to Erlang epgsql Postgres driver use and development, seri...@gmail.com
So, done!

Thanks, Davidw

Сергей Прохоров

May 4, 2016, 7:30:13 AM5/4/16
to Erlang epgsql Postgres driver use and development, Сергей Прохоров