Cannot run epgsql

Pavanan M S

Jan 25, 2016, 7:57:44 AM1/25/16
to Erlang epgsql Postgres driver use and development
 Hi all,

           I have downloaded and built the one of the epgsql repositories from github  ( https://github.com/semiocast/pgsql ). Although I ran rebar3 compile . No relaease is found. I also tried other methods.

           How can I run this application?

David Welton

Jan 25, 2016, 12:36:49 PM1/25/16
to Pavanan M S, Erlang epgsql Postgres driver use and development
Hi,

That's different code than epgsql, which is at:
https://github.com/epgsql/epgsql/
> --

David N. Welton

http://www.welton.it/davidw/

http://www.dedasys.com/

David Welton

Jan 26, 2016, 2:59:40 PM1/26/16
to Pavanan M S, Erlang epgsql Postgres driver use and development
Yeah, you could try that.