Aide sur Epanet

yann virgile yao

Sep 24, 2017, 5:24:23 PM9/24/17
to Epanet and Development
Hello I am new in the Epanet program. Now I'm working on my study project after my calculations and I have to do a simulation on Epanet. but I have this error when I run the model.

"Malformed system at node 105"

I checked the node but the message continues, I need urgently help please because I have to give my report and support.

I have read a topic of this same problem, but I have no idea of solving this problem (do not have much knowledge about hydraulics)
this error has a warning then I should check the area around the error nodes, is not it?

please, help me you will find attached my file epanet INP.

Please suggest me help and check my data is my project I do not know what I should do.

Thanks (sorry for my english, I'm not good)
Fichier INP.net

Daniel Antonio Colocho Arévalo

Sep 24, 2017, 9:10:50 PM9/24/17
to epa...@googlegroups.com
​is a basic issue, your node n104 ​ is not connected to the net.

Books on Epanet and development: http://www.arnalich.com/en/books.html

---
www.arnalich.com

To send a message to the group, email: epa...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Epanet and Development" group.

Atte.

    Ing. Daniel Colocho
Sistemas de abastecimiento de agua potable. UET_INFOM
danco...@gmail.com

Paz y bendiciones a usted y su familia.

La forma en que jamás DIOS rechazará nuestra presencia es presentándonos
humillados a lo sumo y humildes, reconociendo que sin DIOS valemos menos
que la nada y que lo que nos da valor para ser merecedores de su amor es
que fuimos redimidos por el Redentor Amado. (Sal 51:17 y  62:9)

La única vida que vale la pena vivir es aquella en la que Dios es primero,
luego y por último. Todo lo demás será añadido con abundancia en
misericordia, amor, prosperidad y benignidad.

Daniel Antonio Colocho Arévalo

Sep 24, 2017, 9:14:52 PM9/24/17
to epa...@googlegroups.com
Use NSM to solve the survey issues before you simulate your model. this is a free software. You´ll see how your models will have not excuses to arrive to successfull

yann virgile yao

Sep 25, 2017, 5:23:37 AM9/25/17
to epa...@googlegroups.com
Merci beaucoup chers confrères pour l'aide j'ai vu mon erreur et j'ai corrigé. Maintenant la simulation a reussi mais on me met donne comme message d'avertissement " Il y a des pressions négatives svp comment y remedier.

Encore merci pour l'aide.
Yann Virgile Yao

Santiago Arnalich

Sep 25, 2017, 5:27:49 AM9/25/17
to epa...@googlegroups.com

Santiago Arnalich
Wash consultant, lecturer and author
www.arnalich.com

yann virgile yao

Sep 25, 2017, 6:32:49 AM9/25/17
to epa...@googlegroups.com
I would like to know at the same time how to determine the base requests of each node by a practical method.

Thank you!!!

Santiago Arnalich

Sep 25, 2017, 8:19:15 AM9/25/17
to epa...@googlegroups.com
Read that book :)  It has that as a chapter and most of what you'll probably need. We can't answer all the questions you are going to need

yann virgile yao

Sep 29, 2017, 4:24:29 AM9/29/17
to epa...@googlegroups.com
Thanks you very much