Nodes

Quddus Fielea

Apr 4, 2016, 10:40:49 PM4/4/16
to Epanet and Development
I run a water model and it say Node J39 is unconnected. Using the FIND command to locate J39. it says that the node exist but its not on the map. Wondering if anybody knows how to locate J39

Santiago Arnalich

Apr 5, 2016, 3:39:51 AM4/5/16
to epa...@googlegroups.com
You probably clicked twice a node when drawing without noticing.

Check page 130 of this book. The images on the top are self explaing

If duplicated, look for the node in the browser and delete it there.

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 4:40 AM, Quddus Fielea <qfi...@gmail.com> wrote:
I run a water model and it say Node J39 is unconnected. Using the FIND command to locate J39. it says that the node exist but its not on the map. Wondering if anybody knows how to locate J39

Books on Epanet and development: http://www.arnalich.com/en/books.html

---
www.arnalich.com

To send a message to the group, email: epa...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Epanet and Development" group.

Santiago Arnalich
Consultant, lecturer and author
+34 671700686
skype: sarnalich