badly need help - epanet problem

tuquer...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2017, 8:42:42 AM1/8/17
to Epanet and Development

Hey guys can I request your help regarding my problem with epanet??? I am only a beginner with epanet. Please help…

The scenario is, I have a TANK in a certain location which can be filled at a specific

hour of the day (time is b/w 12 midnight to 4 am) The pressure at this time is 28-30 psi

from a certain NODE of the main pipe needed to fill the TANK. And after filling, the water

of the tank will be supplied to the customer in the morning (5am onwards).

How can I model this with epanet?

Kindly check the attached epanet that I have modeled if it is correct?

If you have an epanet file with this kind of scenario, please kindly give me a copy and email it to my email address – zal...@yahoo.com

Best Regards and Thanks in advance for your help...

JEDRIC

DOLORES.net

Daniel Antonio Colocho Arévalo

Jan 9, 2017, 10:08:55 AM1/9/17
to epa...@googlegroups.com
To be a beginner it´s no a problem. I recomend you to read the user´s manual, in special the CONTROLS section  (single an rule based). You can find some examples in the Appendix C or look at the help of EPANET software. In only a few hours you can read the whole user´s manual. I assure you that you can learn so much with only this lecture.

Books on Epanet and development: http://www.arnalich.com/en/books.html

---
www.arnalich.com

To send a message to the group, email: epa...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Epanet and Development" group.

Atte.

    Ing. Daniel Colocho
danco...@gmail.com

Paz y bendiciones a usted y su familia.

La forma en que jamás DIOS rechazará nuestra presencia es presentándonos humillados a lo sumo y humildes, reconociendo que sin DIOS valemos menos que la nada y que lo que nos da valor para ser merecedores de su amor es que fuimos redimidos por el Redentor Amado. (Sal 51:17 y  62:9)

La única vida que vale la pena vivir es aquella en la que Dios es primero, luego y por último. Todo lo demás será añadido con abundancia en misericordia, amor, prosperidad y benignidad.