General Purpose Valves

Mason Adamson

Aug 9, 2017, 4:42:26 PM8/9/17
to Epanet and Development
Development Group,

I am attempting to model a water treatment plant and want to use General Purpose Valves (GPV). When I use a GPV even when the valve is closed I get "Input Error 206: Valve *** refers to undefined curve, Input error 211: illegal Status value for Link ***, Input Error 200: one or more errors in input file." When I select the GPV in question, there is no option for curve in the dialog box - unlike options that I get when I select a pump, for example. A pump has a pump curve option in the dialog box when a pump is selected. I can't find any information on how this problem is resolved on the internet. Thanks in advance!

marijan gorjup

Aug 11, 2017, 12:55:38 AM8/11/17
to Epanet and Development
Hello,

when editing the pump, you need to insert only curve id of the pump curve. The pump curve and curve id is defined under curves. You need to define the curve and id by yourself.