How to get daily flows

Dan Raymond

Sep 27, 2016, 5:06:46 AM9/27/16
to Epanet and Development
Hello,

I have a network which is simulated over 5 days. How can I see the daily flows. Each node only gives me the 15 min ones. How can I sum over the day?

Thanks

Dan

Daniel Antonio Colocho Arévalo

Sep 27, 2016, 9:14:36 AM9/27/16
to epa...@googlegroups.com
Go to the Browser an look for Options, select Times and select hidraulic time step and indicate 24 (this indicate to EPANET that your results menu it will give it you every day (24 hours), but this is partially your needs. Considerate that your Patterns is a curve that have variations on time every hour.

Other way is to get the graph button or the Report menu and select Graph and System flow. You can edit this ghaph to can view best de develop of this.

I hope this help you.

Regards

Books on Epanet and development: http://www.arnalich.com/en/books.html

---
www.arnalich.com

To send a message to the group, email: epa...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Epanet and Development" group.

Atte.

    Ing. Daniel Colocho
danco...@gmail.com

Paz y bendiciones a usted y su familia.

La forma en que jamás DIOS rechazará nuestra presencia es presentándonos humillados a lo sumo y humildes, reconociendo que sin DIOS valemos menos que la nada y que lo que nos da valor para ser merecedores de su amor es que fuimos redimidos por el Redentor Amado. (Sal 51:17 y  62:9)

La única vida que vale la pena vivir es aquella en la que Dios es primero, luego y por último. Todo lo demás será añadido con abundancia en misericordia, amor, prosperidad y benignidad.

Dan Raymond

Sep 27, 2016, 7:13:42 PM9/27/16
to epa...@googlegroups.com
Daniel,

Thak you for your suggestions whihc I have now tried. However, what I need is not the instantaneous flow at 24 hours but the total litres that flowed over the 24 hours! Any ideas as I am stumped? I can do it by copying all results to EXCEL, but hoped there was a more direct way of seeing it.

Thanks for your help

Dan

Level 19 Waterfront Place, 1 Eagle Street Brisbane Qld 4000 Australia
Mail:   PO Box 7815 Waterfront Place, Brisbane 4001
Tel:    +61 733 600 255
Fax:   +61 733 600 222

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Epanet and Development" group.