PARKING FINE, Complaint letter, NA1

Tamara Benito Matías

Dec 8, 2011, 4:47:45 PM12/8/11
to EOI WRITING COMPOSITIONS NA1 NA2, arant...@gmail.com, alcaiden...@gmail.com, in_f...@hotmail.com
Aberdeen City Council
The Point
St. Nicholas House
Broad Street
Aberdeen
AB10 1AR

To whom it may concern,

I am writing with regard to a no-parking sign in the suburbs.

Briefly, last week I parked my car in one street in the suburbs. At
first, I reckoned that parking in this area was legal. When I came
back after running some errands, a parking fine had been left on my
windscreen wiper. Unfortunately, I did not see the sign post because
it was behind a leafy tree.

I have already pursued this issue with the police department, who has
advised me to contact you urgently.

In order to figure out this matter I am requesting the sign post
should be changed from its actual position to other one more visible.
On the other hand, I hope you will go through this complain and remove
the parking fine I received.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any question and
confirm me that the problem has been solved.
I really appreciate your prompt attention to this matter.

Yours faithfully,

Writen by,
Irene Navarrete
Arantza D.H.
Alba Alcaide
Tamara Benito

Krystian Wojnar

Dec 11, 2011, 12:23:34 PM12/11/11
to EOI WRITING COMPOSITIONS NA1 NA2
I think it is just one mistake.
Best Regards

On 8 dic, 22:47, Tamara Benito Matías <tabeni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Aberdeen City Council
> The Point
> St. Nicholas House
> Broad Street
> Aberdeen
> AB10 1AR
>
> To whom it may concern,
>
> I am writing with regard to a no-parking sign in the suburbs.
>
> Briefly, last week I parked my car in one street in the suburbs. At
> first, I reckoned that parking in this area was legal. When I came
> back after running some errands, a parking fine had been left on my
> windscreen wiper. Unfortunately, I did not see the sign post because
> it was behind a leafy tree.
>
> I have already pursued this issue with the police department, who has
> advised me to contact you urgently.
>
> In order to figure out this matter I am requesting the sign post

> should be changed from its actual position to Ww.other one more visible.

ANGELO

Jan 30, 2012, 1:32:15 PM1/30/12
to eoi-writing-comp...@googlegroups.com

El domingo 11 de diciembre de 2011 18:23:34 UTC+1, Krystian Wojnar escribió:
I think THERE it is just one mistake.
Best Regards

On 8 dic, 22:47, Tamara Benito Matías <tabe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Aberdeen City Council
> The Point
> St. Nicholas House
> Broad Street
> Aberdeen
> AB10 1AR
>
> To whom it may concern,
>
> I am writing with regard to a no-parking sign in the suburbs.
>
> Briefly, last week I parked my car in one street in the suburbs. At
> first, I reckoned that parking in this area was legal. When I came
> back after running some errands, a parking fine had been left on my
> windscreen wiper. Unfortunately, I did not see the sign post because
> it was behind a leafy tree.
>
> I have already pursued this issue with the police department, who has
> advised me to contact you urgently.
>
> In order to figure out this matter I am requesting the sign post

> should be changed from its actual position to Ww.other one more visible. WO

Alba Alcaide Navarro

Jan 31, 2012, 2:40:57 PM1/31/12
to EOI WRITING COMPOSITIONS NA1 NA2
I think that the mistake could be: ist (x) It is ( because it is a
formal letter)