Complaint letter, parking fine

smar...@ceca.es

Dec 8, 2011, 4:31:35 PM12/8/11
to eoi-writing-comp...@googlegroups.com
20, Europe Avenue

Fuenlabrada
84942, Madrid
8th December
Fuenlabrada Local Council
Constitution Square
28942 Madrid

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to complaint about a parking fine that I have received
recently.

Briefly, the problem is that there is not a visible parking-sign advising
about the prohibition of parking in the place where I were fined. People
are unable to see the sign when they park in this place, as the sign is
placed behind a tree. This situation is totally unfair. People should not
be fined if they are not advised about the prohibition in advance.

I have already dealed this matter with the city police, who have
recommended me to write you a complaint immediatly.

In order to solve this matter, I request you to remove the fine as
soon as possible.
Furthermore, I request you to examinate this case, to check the
inappropiate place where the parking sign is placed, and replace the sign
to a suitable place where people will be able to see it.

Please, let me know your comments about this matter within twenty
days of the date of this letter. You can send me your reply to the address
quoted above or to the email address marielar...@hotmail.com.

Your prompt reply will be really appreciate. Thanks in advance for
your attention.

Best regards,

Writen by,
Almudena
Estela
Loreto
Sandra

Sandra Martín Navarro
Gestión Electrónica de Operaciones
Confederación Española de Cajas de Ahorros (CECA)
http://www.ceca.es
915965020
smar...@ceca.es
AVISO LEGAL
Este mensaje está dirigido únicamente a su destinatario y es confidencial.
Si lo ha recibido por error, CECA le informa que su contenido es reservado
y su lectura, copia y uso no está autorizado. CECA no garantiza la
confidencialidad de los mensajes transmitidos vía internet y se reserva el
derecho a ejercer las acciones legales que le correspondan contra todo
tercero que acceda de forma ilegítima al contenido de este mensaje y al de
los ficheros contenidos en el mismo.

ANGELO

Jan 30, 2012, 12:31:40 PM1/30/12
to eoi-writing-comp...@googlegroups.com

El jueves 8 de diciembre de 2011 22:31:35 UTC+1, (desconocido) escribió:
                                                     20, Europe Avenue

Fuenlabrada
                                                             84942, Madrid
                                                               8th December
Fuenlabrada Local Council
Constitution Square
28942 Madrid

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to complaint WW COMPLAIN , NOT THE NOUN, about a parking fine that I have received
[...]

      Your prompt reply will be really appreciateD. Thanks in advance for
your attention.