PR on Particle Splitting

John Regan

Jan 15, 2015, 7:53:16 AM1/15/15
to enzo...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

Quick question on mercurial/BitBucket. I merged my changes in Enzo-3.0 with the tip of the Enzo-3.0 branch today and then pushed everything to BitBucket resulting in this commit

https://bitbucket.org/john_regan/enzo-3.0-particlesplit/commits/all

That has over 100 file changes most of which are nothing to with me. How can I just create a PR from this with my changes (i.e. the particle splitting stuff). Perhaps I missed an (important) step along the way?

Cheers,
John

David Collins

Jan 15, 2015, 9:35:49 AM1/15/15
to enzo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, John--

I think mercurial will ignore all the things that came from enzo-3.0 already, won't it?  I think if you just issue the PR it'll do what you want.

d.

-- Sent from a computer.

John Regan

Jan 15, 2015, 9:53:32 AM1/15/15
to enzo...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

OK great!
Yeah that's what I was hoping but I wasn't sure -  I can always blame you now if it all goes south!

Thanks!
John

David Collins

Jan 15, 2015, 10:10:30 AM1/15/15
to enzo...@googlegroups.com
OK great!
Yeah that's what I was hoping but I wasn't sure -  I can always blame you now if it all goes south!

That won't be the most elaborate mistake I've made, to be sure!

The worst that happens is you have to reject a PR, I think.

d.