Last chance to contribute to the Enzo workshop schedule!

1 view

Brian O'Shea

Sep 12, 2015, 5:03:40 PM9/12/15
to enzo...@googlegroups.com, enzo-...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

The Enzo developer workshop is going to happen in about two weeks, and I'd like to try to get a draft schedule together.  To that end, please take a look at the Trello board we've put together, and contribute ideas for projects, subjects that we should discuss, etc.  The board is here:

Please add anything you want to it - we'll worry about consolidating/organizing later.  If you don't have write access to the board, please email me your trello user name and I will add you!

--Brian

p.s. For reference, the Trello board from the last workshop can be found at https://trello.com/b/q819ohby/enzo-spring-2014-workshop-discussion