The Enzo test suite - yt-3 update and request for enhancements

Brian O'Shea

Jul 8, 2016, 9:27:56 AM7/8/16
to enzo...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

Thanks to Nathan Goldbaum, the Enzo test suite has now been updated to work correctly (and speedily) with yt-3.  This should be very helpful for developers in the future!

Now that's taken care of, I'd like to ask the developer community to chime in on ways that we can improve the test suite.  It would be helpful if you could comment on the issue I've created in the enzo-dev repository, found at https://bitbucket.org/enzo/enzo-dev/issues/32/changes-to-the-enzo-test-suite , but if you want to respond to this email that's fine as well.  Improvements could include new tests, new documentation, additional features, or anything else.  Please share your opinions!  Also, please note that I plan to take the lead on these improvements, so it probably won't end up being significant effort for you.  :-)

Thanks!

--Brian

Brian O'Shea

Aug 5, 2016, 8:54:10 AM8/5/16
to enzo...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

I'm just following up on this - if you have any suggestions for changes/additions/improvements to the Enzo test suite, please take a few minutes to jot down your thoughts in this BitBucket issue:

Thank you!

--Brian