Enzo Workshop 2018: registration now open

John Wise

Mar 12, 2018, 11:59:15 AM3/12/18
to enzo...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Registration is now open for the Enzo Workshop that will be held at
Georgia Tech, May 14-18. The development portion will be Monday through
Wednesday, and we will hold tutorial sessions for users Thursday and Friday.

The workshop website, including registration, can be found here:

https://sites.google.com/view/enzodays2018

Please go ahead and register if you plan to attend.

We are working to reserve a block of hotel rooms near campus, and I will
send another announcement when that happens. The schedule for the
workshop is flexible and TBD. If you have any thoughts about topics
(development and tutorials), please feel free to leave comments in the
registration form or contact me.

Thanks,
John

--