Enabling pipelines on my fork?

Nathan Goldbaum

May 2, 2018, 11:05:31 AM5/2/18
to enzo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

How do I enable pipelines on my fork? My Googling has been fruitless and the Bitbucket docs don't seem to have been written with fork-based workflows in mind.

Thanks!

-Nathan

Britton Smith

May 2, 2018, 11:11:03 AM5/2/18
to enzo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nathan,

On the page for your fork, there is the gear icon, which incidentally, is <repo url>/admin.  You should see a "Pipelines" section in the menu.  I believe, from there, it can be enabled in the "settings" section.  Indeed, not well documented.

Britton

Nathan Goldbaum

Nathan Goldbaum

May 2, 2018, 11:20:10 AM5/2/18
to enzo...@googlegroups.com
Oh wait. Hilariously, the issue was that it takes Firefox 15 seconds or so to render the button to turn on pipelines.

Britton Smith

Andrew Emerick

May 2, 2018, 11:21:14 AM5/2/18
to enzo...@googlegroups.com
If it makes you feel any better, I just tried this myself on Chrome with a similar lag.

---
NSF Graduate Research Fellow
Columbia University
Department of Astronomy