Enzo Week of Code 2015

Sam Skillman

Jan 21, 2015, 10:28:21 AM1/21/15
to enzo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

A number of folks have been discussing where and when the next Enzo workshop will be held, and I'd like to announce that this spring we'll be holding a joint user & developer workshop at KIPAC at SLAC. We are still very much in the planning stages, and would appreciate your filling out your availability in the following doodle poll:

We expect the format to be similar to the workshop at UCSD in 2010, with Mon/Tues focused on new user tutorials and Wed-Sat focused on developer sprints.  If this rough schedule changes, we'll let you know as soon as possible.

Thanks, and I'm very much looking forward to this workshop.  More details to come!

Cheers,
Sam

Sam Skillman

Jan 27, 2015, 11:29:25 AM1/27/15
to enzo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm going to close the poll at the end of the day today. Please fill it out if you haven't already.

Thanks,
Sam