Enzo Developers Workshop 2017: hotels!

Britton Smith

Apr 7, 2017, 7:57:14 PM4/7/17
to enzo...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

We have reserved a block of hotel rooms for the workshop at the Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa at a discounted price.  To make reservations, follow the instructions at the link below:

Please make your hotel reservations no later than May 1!

If you haven't registered for the workshop and are planning to come, please register and book your hotel as soon as possible.

Looking forward to seeing you all in June!

Britton

Ashley Jarvis

Apr 28, 2017, 11:59:59 AM4/28/17
to enzo-dev
Hi Britton,

You've mentioned on the website that the block of rooms have only been reserved until June 8, but would it be okay to book the room until Friday, June 9th? I just wanted to check before making the reservation.

Thanks,
Ashley

Britton Smith

Apr 28, 2017, 12:50:48 PM4/28/17
to enzo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ashley,

It's fine if you want to book a room for the 9th, but unfortunately you'll have to do it through the hotel's main website.  They only let us book the rooms for the block through the conference website.  Please still book your room for the conference period through there as it's the only way to get the discount and we are under contract to fill those rooms.  A few people have reserved rooms for the 9th through the main website and it seems to be working ok.

Britton