travel funding for Enzo Developers Workshop

已查看 14 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Britton Smith

未读,
2017年3月6日 15:19:542017/3/6
收件人 enzo...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

The official announcement for the Enzo developers workshop will be going out soon.  While I get my act together, here is some preliminary information.

The workshop will be Monday, June 5th through mid-day on Thursday, June 8th, with the first two days for Enzo and the final 1-1.5 days for Cello/Enzo-p.  Support for travel/lodging for those able to attend the full workshop will be available at some level that is TBD.  If you need support in order to attend the workshop, please contact me by this Friday so we can figure out what level we'll be able to provide.

Thanks ver much,
Britton

Britton Smith

未读,
2017年3月10日 10:40:122017/3/10
收件人 enzo...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that if you'd like to request support for attending the Enzo Developers Workshop, please contact me by the end of the day.

Thanks!
Britton
回复全部
回复作者