reminders

dsc...@tau.ac.il

Jun 14, 2013, 10:12:38 AM6/14/13
to environment-l...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Hope you're enjoying the summer.

First, a reminder that the deadline for proposals for the American Society for Environmental History's 2014 conference (in San Francisco) is coming up July 1, and that this list is a convenient way to find others from outside your usual disciplinary field that might be interested in a law-related panel.

Second, I've recently posted a lot of news on new scholarship, as well as thoughts on a recent essay in the Journal of American History on the state of American environmental history, to the Environment, Law, and History blog. You can sign up for updates from the blog on the right side of the blog site. And please send me news and thoughts on research, events, and so on.

Third, please add your own thoughts in the comments to the blog, and if you'd like to write something more extended for the blog, please let me know.

Best wishes for a good weekend,

David