Environment, Law, and History Blog

dsc...@tau.ac.il

May 13, 2013, 1:31:00 AM5/13/13
to environment-l...@googlegroups.com
Dear Environment, Law, and History group members,

Sarah Milov and I have set up a new blog for use of this group: environmentlawhistory.blogspot.com. Let us know if you're interested in blogging, and please send us news of publications, conferences, fellowships, and anything else that might be of interest. Please also send recommendations for blogs on related topics that we should add to our blogroll.

The idea is that the blog will be used for these more public purposes, while the email group will serve more informal purposes such as finding panelists for conferences, asking questions, and discussions.

Please sign up for email or RSS feeds from the blog, on the right side of the page.

Coming soon on the blog: reports on the recent American Society for Environmental History conference, book reviews and publications, and more...

David

dsc...@tau.ac.il

May 19, 2013, 10:02:44 AM5/19/13
to environment-l...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

You can subscribe to the blog using the tools on the right side of any blog page.

Have a good week,

David

dsc...@tau.ac.il

May 26, 2013, 1:03:15 AM5/26/13
to environment-l...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Last week was another busy one on the Environment, Law, and History blog. Reports on articles, a book review, and a podcast, law and literature, property and the environment, and more.

Please check it out, add comments, and send us any news or information you might have.