Re: Problems with Js

Juan Carlos Picado

Sep 1, 2012, 3:40:30 AM9/1/12
to encue...@googlegroups.com
Hi Maciek,

Yeah, there are stuffs on development, remember encuestame it's a still a beta and where are working every day in new features, on poll ui, deleate and options are pending, the folder the only actions available it's create, rename and drag and drop a tweetpoll, in the future you could click each of one and see the content, delete and filter.

Maybe, my error it's display this features without functionality, my apologize.

We have a roadmap by component in our wiki, the idea it's display all this pending stuffs, or at least, we try it.

Regards.

2012/9/1 Maciek <macie...@gmail.com>
Hi i'm newbie in encuestame, and have some problems. It seems that my browser has problem with javascript. In Polls page Folders menu i can add new folder but Search and Delete doesn't work, the same situation is after creating elements (Pools -> Actions -> Crear Sondeo), on mouse click on Edit menu(attachment), menu is opened but no action there is possible (Remove also doesn't work), Preview, Publish Options, ... doesn't work. In configuration of my account uploading file doesn't work.
 I've read in documentation that encuestame has been tested with Firefox 3 to 4, I've checked it with Firefox 15.0, 3.5 and IE 8. In console there wasn't any exceptions, encuestame has been built with default config on Windows 7 Prof. Encuestame version is 1.146.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, missed something?
Do we have any tutorial how to create and test survey?

Kind regards

Att,

Juan Carlos Picado Herrera
http://about.me/jotadeveloper