Re: Digest for encuestame@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Maciej Wyrzykowski

Sep 2, 2012, 4:52:41 AM9/2/12
to encue...@googlegroups.com
Hi Juan,

Thanks for info and sorry I haven't spotted that in Wiki. Ecuestame is
a very interesting project and what a pity that's only beta available,
as I see progress from one version to another is quite big.
Maybe that's silly question but how can I create and test poll? As i
have a problem in newest version with JS (ENCUESTAME-506) is there any
workaround for that? I have to do research to my work. Is Ecuestame
providing creating pool with few responses provided and custom
response (user would have to write his own response in text area) and
custom response only?

By the way I know that you have plenty of work to do but it would be
great if in the future config file is placed in the container not the
app, upgrade would be easier and faster.

Kind regards
Maciej

2012/9/1 <encue...@googlegroups.com>:
> Today's Topic Summary
>
> Group: http://groups.google.com/group/encuestame/topics
>
> Problems with Js [1 Update]
>
> Problems with Js
>
> Juan Carlos Picado <juanpi...@gmail.com> Sep 01 09:40AM +0200
>
> Hi Maciek,
>
> Yeah, there are stuffs on development, remember encuestame it's a still a
> beta and where are working every day in new features, on poll ui, deleate
> and options are pending, the folder the only actions available it's create,
> rename and drag and drop a tweetpoll, in the future you could click each of
> one and see the content, delete and filter.
>
> Maybe, my error it's display this features without functionality, my
> apologize.
>
> We have a roadmap by component in our wiki, the idea it's display all this
> pending stuffs, or at least, we try it.
>
> http://wiki.encuestame.org/display/Br/Poll
>
> Regards.
>
> 2012/9/1 Maciek <macie...@gmail.com>
>

> --
> Att,
>
> Juan Carlos Picado Herrera
> http://about.me/jotadeveloper

> encuestame.
> You can post via email.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
> For more options, visit this group.

Juan Carlos Picado

Sep 3, 2012, 5:11:46 PM9/3/12
to encue...@googlegroups.com
Hi Maciej,

Thanks for your interest about encuestame. This months we have been working on the encuestame's stability and for me create a Poll works fine. Paola (@dianmora) it's working in your bugs and it's close to finish, she decides test on Postgre 9.x, she is on it. This week I'll update the demo and I'm sure you can test the application with this bugs resolved.

About the poll answer, the prototype it's only a text with custom answer, but it's only a prototype, in the backend we think about this stuff, the final idea it's create a different type of custom response, like, media answer (video / audio / image), rating starts, multiple responses, the final goal it's create a big user options to customize a poll. The distrubution its very important for us, so, following the idea is publish on social networks, share by email and list of emails and embebed in a blog (javascript code).

The config file right now it's a property file, but you can move this file to the main /lib folder in your tomcat or in your classpath.

Check this link.

The upgrade process it's in the board, we are thinking more about this process, if you have ideas feel free to share in this forum :) ,

We are always open to new ideas.

Regards