Empty' em 0.80 testing

Mahesh Asolkar

Dec 6, 2011, 7:37:06 PM12/6/11
to empty-em...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am seeking testing and feedback on a new version of Empty' em. There are some implementation changes that I would like to test on multiple platforms and different versions of Thunderbird before submitting on AMO. Following is the summary of changes:
  • Moved to using Inline Options (https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Extensions/Inline_Options). This requires version 7.* or greater. On older versions, old preferences should work
  • Added a preference to disable the notification that appears after all configured folders have been emptied
  • Optimization change: Remove the folder listener that was added to track folders being emptied. No functional change, just makes the add-on a good citizen
You can provide feedback at:

  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDJpRFc1MUFuQzJDckhnUnlpdUUxUGc6MQ

Thanks,
Mahesh.