Emerginov - 404

Nundran Kevin

Feb 26, 2015, 9:31:51 AM2/26/15
to emer...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I have installed the new Emerginov Platform on one of my server machine successfully, no error was encountered, but when I try to access it, I get the following result(see picture below):
The DNS server is working fine.
I've checked the apache2 logs, and there was some errors, is it the reason why the platform is not working?(Please see attachment for Apache2 Logs)

apache2.rar

Morgan Richomme

Feb 26, 2015, 9:55:29 AM2/26/15
to Nundran Kevin, emer...@googlegroups.com
not sure but I do not see any attempt to connect on the access.log ...404 should be displayed there.
could you make a network trace to be sure

another strange thing, you must have a DNS issue or a misconfiguration => in your log you have x.utm.mu.log where you must have had x.emerginov.utm.mu.log

Arnaud MORIN

Feb 27, 2015, 2:29:53 AM2/27/15
to Morgan Richomme, Nundran Kevin, emer...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

can you send us your /etc/emerginov/emerginov.pp file (take care to remove the passwords in it before if you want).

Cheers,
Arnaud.

Jonathan Lam

Feb 27, 2015, 5:34:31 AM2/27/15
to emer...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Check attachment for the emerginov.pp
Thanks for your consideration.
emerginov.pp

Arnaud MORIN

Feb 28, 2015, 4:02:59 AM2/28/15
to Jonathan Lam, emer...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jonathan,

Morgan was right, your configuration seems not to be good. IMHO, your top_domain should be emerginov.utm.mu.
Just update this value and run emerginov-apply multiple times.
Let us know the result.

Cheers,
Arnaud

Jonathan Lam

Mar 2, 2015, 7:56:16 AM3/2/15
to emer...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Arnaud and Morgan, the server is now working fine with the change recommended