Desarrollador Java

Pablo

Apr 12, 2017, 5:43:47 AM4/12/17
to Embebidos32
Hola gente,

Antes que nada, perdonen si este mensaje esta en el lugar equivocado.

soy Pablo y desde hace muchos años vivo y trabajo en Suiza. En la empresa donde trabajo estamos buscando un desarrollador "freelance" para Java. El lugar de trabajo no importa, puede ser desde Argentina y tiene que saber hablar muy bien el ingles.
Aqui les dejo los requerimientos y una breve explicacion del projecto en ingles:

JAVA developer for TCP server (Car sharing)

Convadis AG (www.convadis.ch) is developing systems for the global CarSharing market.

We are looking for an excellent Java developer (freelancer) for further development of our 24/7 communication server (serving about 8000 cars).

Project description:

We have 2 server systems running, used by 50 car sharing organisations all over the world. Currently 16 reservation systems are attached to the communication servers, sending and receiving messages from us. We forward/receive them to/from the cars.

The server has a web interface for administration, for sending emergency functions, for diagnose and for configuration of the units inside the cars. Currently reservations are sent out to the car by SMS. All other communication goes by TCP.

We are looking for an experienced developer, finishing the project to bring the whole communication to GPRS/TCP. On the device side (units inside the car) we are almost finished with the needed work, but not on the server side.

After initial instructions, the work can be done from anywhere. Needed skills:

Java, Rest, SQL, Netty,  XML, Linux

We estimate about 1-3 month to finish the project. Other small projects (improve communication channel processes, work on server process for blue tooth connection via smart phone) may be defined afterwards.

If you fulfill the requirements and are interested to work on an exciting project, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Convadis AG

Stefan Spuhler

s.spuhler(at)convadis.ch

Si hay algun interesado y quiere saber algo, no duden en escribirme. Sie quieren mandar el cv, mandenlo al señor Stefan Spuhler (s.spuhler(at)convadis.ch).

Gracias de antemano

Pablo