how to change the color of the selected line

jenia.ivlev

Jan 7, 2015, 10:25:21 PM1/7/15
to emacs...@googlegroups.com
Hello:

I want to change the color of highlighing in helm. Specifilly, when helm
highlights a line in the text/src file.
So for example, let's say I do `helm-find-files` and look for the
string "hello world", when I press `c-z` helm open and highlights me the matches
in the actual text/src files. The color of that highlighting, how do I
change that?

Thanks very much in advance for your kind help.
jenia

Eric Abrahamsen

Jan 7, 2015, 10:49:32 PM1/7/15
to emacs...@googlegroups.com
jenia...@gmail.com (jenia.ivlev)
writes:
Looks like it's the `helm-selection' face. Try overriding that, perhaps.

Thierry Volpiatto

Jan 8, 2015, 12:21:07 AM1/8/15
to emacs...@googlegroups.com

Eric Abrahamsen <er...@ericabrahamsen.net> writes:

> Looks like it's the `helm-selection' face. Try overriding that, perhaps.

Yes it is this one, M-x customize-group RET helm-faces RET

--
Thierry
Get my Gnupg key:

jenia.ivlev

Jan 8, 2015, 9:06:31 PM1/8/15
to emacs...@googlegroups.com
Thierry Volpiatto
Its actually helm-selection-line.
helm-selection sets the color of the line in the helm buffer.

Thanks very much for you kind help.