Helm search flexibility question

6 vues

kalasa...@gmail.com

non lue,
5 avr. 2017, 20:32:2605/04/2017
à emacs-helm
Hi,

Let's say I have a package eg. cscope that lists symbols in files scattered across
the project.
I am looking to provide helm with sources in such a way that, the header will
be the name of the file and below that the symbol references within that file. Then
the next file with their references and so on.

If so is it possible to search the source headers (file names) only, using an argument ?
If I don't provide the argument it will search just the symbols only.

Attached is a picture of a helm run with all the filenames and the symbols mashed together.
I am looking to separate the filenames and the symbols neatly one below the other and
search the filenames (with an argument ) or just the symbols.

Is such a search possible with helm ? If so can you name a helm package that I can refer to ?

Thanks,
Kabali.

mashed.png
Répondre à tous