Add initialization sql files to helm mysql externally

Kavindu Gimhan Zoysa

May 20, 2018, 12:46:20 PM5/20/18
to emacs-helm
Hi,

I want to deploy the mysql using helm which is mentions as this link. It is mentioned that if we want to add sql file as initialization configuration we want to add the whole content to values.yaml. But I have a very large sql file. Is there any way to add the sql file externally?

Thierry Volpiatto

May 20, 2018, 2:39:02 PM5/20/18
to emacs...@googlegroups.com

Kavindu Gimhan Zoysa <kavin...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I want to deploy the mysqlusing helm which is mentions as thislink. It
> is mentioned that if we want to add sql file as initialization
> configuration we want to add the whole content to values.yaml. But I
> have a very large sqlfile. Is there any way to add the sql file
> externally?

I think you are at the wrong mailing list, here is the mailing list
related to emacs helm at https://github.com/emacs-helm/helm

--
Thierry