option to show key bindings for commands/actions?

David Rees

Jan 11, 2014, 9:15:03 PM1/11/14
to emacs...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to have helm show key bindings when using helm-mode on execute-extended-command? I think it would be great for learning key bindings.

In the same vein, it would be handy if actions showed their key bindings also.

Thanks,

Thierry Volpiatto

Jan 12, 2014, 12:19:59 AM1/12/14
to David Rees, emacs...@googlegroups.com
David Rees <da...@ubiqsoft.com> writes:

> Is there a way to have helm show key bindings when using helm-mode on
> execute-extended-command? I think it would be great for learning key
> bindings.

Bind M-x to helm-M-x.

> In the same vein, it would be handy if actions showed their key bindings
> also.

Use the help of commands, most of them now have C-c ?

--
Thierry
Get my Gnupg key:

David Rees