can mini helm also show bookmarks alongside recent and open buffer?

zeltak brisbane

Aug 6, 2016, 1:54:58 AM8/6/16
to emacs-helm
Hi all

I love mini helm, but one thing im missing is to also launch bookmarks from there. i think it would be great to have one bind for all of these.

is there anyway of doing that? if not should i open a request on github?

best

fi nurr

Aug 6, 2016, 7:23:43 AM8/6/16
to emacs-helm
Hi,

You should be able to do it by adjusting the variable `helm-mini-default-sources'.

hth

/fi

zeltak brisbane

Aug 9, 2016, 6:16:59 AM8/9/16
to emacs-helm
thx so much fi

im not very proficient in programming, can you show me or guide me to how thats done with an example?

best

Chunyang Xu

Aug 10, 2016, 12:19:42 AM8/10/16
to emacs...@googlegroups.com
(setq helm-mini-default-sources
'(helm-source-buffers-list
helm-source-bookmarks
helm-source-recentf
helm-source-buffer-not-found))

Putting Bookmarks between Buffers and Recent files.

zeltak brisbane

Aug 11, 2016, 12:54:18 AM8/11/16
to emacs-helm
Thx so much!