helm-eshell-history face for inserted command

Jean-Christophe Petkovich

Mar 7, 2014, 10:57:23 AM3/7/14
to emacs...@googlegroups.com
While choosing between different eshell history items through helm-eshell-history, the currently selected item is mirrored to the eshell command line. I would like to change the face it uses for this, but I can't for the life of me find where this face is defined or what it's called. Since the selection disappears as soon as the helm command is cancelled or the selection is inserted I can't use what-face or similar to figure it out.

Any suggestions or does anyone know what this face is?

Thierry Volpiatto

Mar 7, 2014, 11:35:33 AM3/7/14
to emacs...@googlegroups.com
The group is helm-elisp and the face is helm-lisp-show-completion.

--
Thierry
Get my Gnupg key:

Jean-Christophe Petkovich

Mar 7, 2014, 12:19:13 PM3/7/14
to emacs...@googlegroups.com
Awesome! Thanks! I don't know why it didn't occur to me to search there.