Trying to integrate emace with emacs-eclim but i cant make it work. need some advices

Youme

Apr 15, 2018, 1:15:55 AM4/15/18
to emacs-eclim
First of all, i follow these two instructions:

First i try to install eclim by:
  • execute eclim_2.7.2.bin (locate eclipse dir at ~/app/eclipse and skip installing eclim vimfiles as i use emacs)

After installing eclim, i try to execute eclimd which is located in the eclipse folder and i got an error message:
  • Your jvm does not support the architecture required  for the version of eclipse you have installed: -d32
  • Your jvm does not support the architecture required  for the version of eclipse you have installed: -d64
The first one when i try to use eclipse 32bit, and the second one when i try to use eclipse 64bit instead. I dont know what is wrong here and how to fix it yet. I think it should be jdk or java problem and i try to install jdk 8/9 and oracle-installer 8/9 to test but seem not working.

Then start the second point in github to install eclim inside emacs and add the configuration into .emacs. Please see my attach file for my configuration.

And finally, i try to test it out on emacs using:
- M-x eclimd : is not found in my command when i <TAB>
- M-x eclim-project-create : Error "Eclim installation not found. Please set eclim-executable"

Note:
- i am using Ubuntu 18.04
- My java version:
  • java version "10" 2018-03-20
  • Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 18.3 (build 10+46)
  • Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 18.3 (build 10+46, mixed mode)

So please help me out with these few problem i got. I wanted to build java using emacs and learn more about it.

.emacs