How to update org.eclipse.jdt.core.compiler.source setting?

James Thornton

Jul 11, 2014, 11:19:11 AM7/11/14
to emacs...@googlegroups.com
How do you update the project settings and change...

org.eclipse.jdt.core.compiler.source: 1.3

...to...

org.eclipse.jdt.core.compiler.source: 1.5

I know you can display them via:

M-x eclim-project-info-mode

but I can't find how to change them.

eclim-problems-correct presents me with two Correction options; however, it does not appear the selecting either option is updating the project settings....

Problem: Syntax error, parameterized types are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater

Choose a correction by pressing RET on it or typing its index. Press q to quit

Correction 0: Change workspace compliance and JRE to 1.5

Preview:

Set workspace compiler compliance settings to 1.5

Correction 1: Change project compliance and JRE to 1.5

Preview:

Set project compiler compliance settings to 1.5Set project JRE build path entry to 'J2SE-1.5'

- James

Nelson Loyola

Oct 23, 2015, 12:41:12 PM10/23/15
to emacs-eclim

Wow! It’s been a long time since this was asked. But, just in case…

Here is how I set jvmargs for JUnit from the command line:

cd <your_project>
<path_to_eclim>/eclim -command project_setting -p <my_proj_name> -s org.eclim.java.junit.jvmargs -v \[\"-Djava.library.path=./lib\"\]

You should be able to set the setting you want in a similar way. Replace <path_to_eclim>, <your_project> and <my_proj_name> with your own values.

Hope this helps.

Nelson