Font Face not refreshing on error

Arjen Wiersma

Jan 17, 2013, 5:12:00 PM1/17/13
to emacs...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I noticed that when eclim notices an error, or warning, in the code it doesn't update the face on the offending text.

On windows with GNU Emacs 24.2 it never updates the face.

On my mac on which I keep up with the trunk it doesn't update until I switch buffers.

Any ideas on this issue?

Regards,

Arjen

Arjen Wiersma

Jan 17, 2013, 5:13:57 PM1/17/13
to emacs...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Immediatly I want to post a correction. I just noticed, on my mac, that when I have the eclim-problems window open it will update the highlight as soon as the problems window refreshes. I have had no chance to verify on Windows yet.

Regards,

Arjen

Op donderdag 17 januari 2013 23:12:00 UTC+1 schreef Arjen Wiersma het volgende:
Message has been deleted

Павел Осадчий

Mar 12, 2013, 5:32:41 PM3/12/13
to emacs...@googlegroups.com
Yep, I faced this bug too with problems buffer update. I refresh buffer manually as temporary workaround; I'm sure this bug wasn't present before. Regards, Pavlo.

2013/3/8 fred-o <fredrik....@gmail.com>

On Thursday, January 17, 2013 11:13:57 PM UTC+1, Arjen Wiersma wrote:
Hi,

Immediatly I want to post a correction. I just noticed, on my mac, that when I have the eclim-problems window open it will update the highlight as soon as the problems window refreshes. I have had no chance to verify on Windows yet.

About a week ago I discovered a bug that made the problems list not updated correctly. Could that have been the cause for this?

Cheers,
-- Fredrik

fred-o

Mar 24, 2013, 11:25:20 AM3/24/13
to emacs...@googlegroups.com

On Tuesday, March 12, 2013 10:32:41 PM UTC+1, Павел Осадчий wrote:
Yep, I faced this bug too with problems buffer update. I refresh buffer manually as temporary workaround; I'm sure this bug wasn't present before. Regards, Pavlo.

Looks like my previous message got deleted for some reason.

Anyhoo, does the problem refresh work for you now?

Cheers,
-- Fredrik

Павел

Mar 24, 2013, 5:28:44 PM3/24/13
to emacs...@googlegroups.com, emacs...@googlegroups.com
It's ok now, i pulled the revesion, where it shoud be fixed according to commit messages (and it's confirmed by my usage experience) :) Thanks!

Sent from my iPad